2008-09-18

RESTORATION

"The God of all grace, Who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast"1Peter 5:10).
1. God called us to blessing.
"The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it."(Provebs 10:22)
2. God restore us from sufferings.
"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, You will restore my life again;From the depths of the earth you will again bring me up".(Psalms 71:20)
3. God will restore our weakened flesh and heart.
"My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever".(Psalm 73:26)
4. God will make our heart steadfast.
"My heart is steadfast, O God, My heart is steadfast. I will sing and give praise."(Psalm 57:7)

No comments: