2008-09-21

Job The Smarts Man of the Bible

1.) S-piritually matured:
"There was a man in the land of Uz, Whose name was Job; and that man was blameless and upright, and one who feared God and shunned evil"(Job 1:1). We should be like Job a blameless and upright man after his sufferings he said "Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked shall I return there. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord"(Job 1:21).

2.) M-an who loves men:
Job was a loving man to his men and to his friends.(read Job 2:11-13).

3.) A-vailable and able:
"Now prepare yourself like a man; I will question you, and you will answer Me"(Job 40:7). "Then Job answered the Lord and said; I know that you can do everything, And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You"(job 42:1-2).

4.) R-esponsible and liable:
"You asked, Who is this who hides counsel without knowledge?'Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, Things too wonderful for me,Which i did not know"(Job 42:3).

5.) T-eachable:
Job admits his ignorance and becomes silent(Job 40:3-5).Job confesses his presumption and repents(Job 42:2-6).

6.) S-teadfast heart:
Job was loyal , firmly fixed, faithful, persistent, trustworthy, devoted, tireless, unfaltering, commited to our Almigthy God.

No comments: