2008-09-05

Promise of Healing

Thanks be to God the Creator of heavens and the earth . I started with praise to our God because He restored my strength and He heals me. After I posted the promise of prosperity I suffered a body pains and my stomach feels uneasy. I prayed to God "Lord,restore my strength and heal me from this sickness". After 36 hours God restored back my strength and removed my body pains then I remember the testimony of our brother in Christ named George Carbonell a God fearing man and a baker by profession his testimony was,he was about to finish his work in the oven area when he drank a cold water to refresh himself but suddenly he was struck by unknown sickness and his strength was weaken so fast and could not move his sweating was so cold and her wife started to cry for a thought that he was going to die and everybody in the neighbor came to see him and suggested ,take him to the doctor,the others saying take him to albularyo(a quack doctor). But brother George is simply saying "call my brother pastor to pray for me." Then his brother Pastor came and prayed for him after he prayed brother George received the healing from the Lord. And everybody was amazed they could not believe what they saw they are just like watching a drama in a television. But God is a God of Healing."I will restore you to health. And I will heal you of your wounds." declares the Lord(Jeremiah.30:17). "I am the Lord who heals you"(Exodus 15:26). God desire for us is to live in health all the days of our life. Praise the Lord God our Healer.

No comments: